Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Get to Know - Recho Omondi

Since water is a bit off track from Fashion and boring lol I wanted to share a new designer. I spotted her designs on Instagram and fell in love with them ever since. Based in New York, Recho Omondi gets her inspiration by her African heritage.

She studied at Savannah College of Art and founded her label in 2013. Her Fall 2015 collection is everything I ever wanted. Pastels, crisp lines, sequins, and grey tones! Leaving my speechless. Not to mention the entire women of color models.








Remember I said I will be in shirt dresses all summer? I want them all!


Sequins!






Wide legged classic cut pants.


This top is beautiful. I looks like butter.





How beautiful are those models?



The designer with the one of her models in New York. You can follow her on IG @Omondi and Tumblr.

At this time I do not know when or where her collection will be sold, but I promise to share as soon as I know. I need to get my hands on a few of these items.

What do you think of the collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment