Monday, March 30, 2015

Denim on Denim x 30 Day Water Challenge

 So I am headed to Vegas for the fight weekend in May. I go to Vegas all of the time, so I rarely go hard when I go, but I am expecting to go hard this time around.

 I once went so hard, that I ended up with a kidney infection and in the hospital for a week. After three days of drinking, lack of water, and horrible diet it was expected. Also spring is here and it is already in the 90's, so I want to hydrate my body properly.


 I decided to do a 30 day water challenge, drinking a gallon of water a day for 30 days. I drink about half of that now, but I want to make a conscious effort to drink a minimum gallon. With almost 30 days before the trip, I have enough time to detox and get my body prepared for all day shots and champagne.


Water is my accessory today and the denim on denim blue hues to match. 




I also wanted to spice it up a bit by not drinking any alcohol during this challenge. Which means I will drink an entire bottle of wine right before LOL.

You see how happy I look about that? Even the sunglasses can't hide it.


I would also like to extend this challenge to my family, friends, and followers. This challenge is perfect to help detox your system, weight loss, breakouts, or dry skin.

If you do decide to complete this challenge with me, I would like to see pictures of your progress, so I can post. I will also be donating $10 to The Water Project, for every person who joins me.


 Anyway I purchased my entire denim look at H&M. Wore my Prada sequin wedges instead of the expected blue pumps. 

With my Fendi sunglasses.



 You don't have to give up alcohol lol. Just drink the damn water for 30 days. Mind, body, and spiritual cleanse!

I hope you enjoyed the look and hope to see you join me in the challenge! Don't forget to tag me.
 

4 comments:

  1. I love the denim on denim look, the silver heels add a nice unexpected touch. Good-luck on your challenge, perhaps. I'll join you since I don't drink enough water. I love the mural in the last picture by the way.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am happy you are joining me and helping with my donations. Did you start yet? It is crazy how I find these murals, but the sun was going down and couldn't capture it like I want, I have to go back out there soon. Thanks girl!

      Delete
  2. Love your look and your haircut is everything! PS, you got me inspired to drink the damn water.
    xo
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes girl, you should at least try it, maybe half a gallon a day? It will help you prepare for summer...

      Delete