Friday, April 3, 2015

Red Rover X Reebok

Good Friday it is indeed. It is day 3 of my water challenge and it's getting easier by the day. The only thing I hate is getting up to go to the bathroom every 20 minutes. It is awful. I also realized I was drinking over a gallon a day, so now that I know that, it will get a bit easier hopefully. 

You still have time to join me and my mission to donate to The Water Foundation. See more details here.



Anyway I haven't worn a full red on red look yet, except for my Christmas look. I thought this was nice for Spring. Total cost $40, minus the clutch and glasses.


I was just looking at tennis skirts at American Apparel and found this one at Goodwill for $7. It is actually a Reebok tennis skirt, which I love.


I purchased this tweed blazer at Goodwill a few months back, but haven't had a chance to wear it yet. It came with a matching red floral brooch, but I removed it to add to another blazer. 

The clutch is Ted Baker, I broke the diamonds off when I dropped it last month, but I glued them back on lol.


I am in love with this top, I am on a hunt for a cream and black one. If I can't find one, I will make one. 

The heels are from Steve Madden that I bought on sale for $20.

Top, Skirt, Blazer: Goodwill; Shoes: Steve Madden; Clutch: Ted Baker; Sunglasses: H&M

I don't know where I would wear this look, but I like it. What do you think of the look?

Have a good weekend!

Traci Mari Smith
XOXO

4 comments: