Monday, April 27, 2015

28 Shift & T-shirt Spring/Summer Dresses x Asos

Today I am featuring another large list of my favorite looks from ASOS. I choose ASOS's because they have such a large selection of items and a wide price range. I also don't want you to have to go to several different sites to buy my top picks.

I mentioned before that I will be living my life in fun shift or T-shirt dress all summer long. So while looking for inspiration I found my wish list. My favorite so far is this blue fringe dress!



Anything black and white is a must have for me. 






You could probably find this in a thrift store, but this dress is only $68.



The colors!! Perfect for Summer vacations.





My large breast will have a hard time fitting into this, but I love the pattern. 





The 70's trend is what everyone will be in this year.




You can literally buy a mens white button up, get it heavily starched at the cleaners, then wear it as a dress.  







Love the lines!




The shift dress is so easy to wear and you can make them out of any long shirt. I plan to order a couple for myself. Do you see any that you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment