Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Powder Pink x Germs

I apologize for being a bit M.I.A. this week. I had a few family emergencies and the day off. So I decided to hold back on posting anything yesterday, just to share these pics I took yesterday. I planned to capture this look for spring a few weeks back, but I was waiting to get a chance to go back to one of my favorite murals.

This is just another part of the house that is covered in street art. The Bando is what I call it, but I think I need to think of another name. It is just so dope!

 I think they are painting new murals, because some of the murals were striped. A few of my favorite ones, so I am happy I had a chance to capture them before they were replaced


This mural is one is a favorites because of my love for pink and my hate for germs. I am not sure if the germs here means nasty ass people or a metaphor for something else, but I had to vent about it.



The fact that I work with people who chose not to wash their hands after the bathroom...lord!

Sir, when you sneeze, wash your hands! When you cough, blow your nose, cook, clean, or even look at me, please wash your hands. Ain't nobody got time for that!


Anyway, lets focus on my skirt. I bought it at my favorite high end thrift stores. They have a large selection of highs and lows. I purchased it when I bought my Armani Blazer seen here.


The skirt is by Parker and ranges from $150 - $400 as far as skirts. I purchased it for $40 and I still thought that was pricey, but we all know I am cheap. $20 would've been my ideal price lol.
The skirt is in very great condition and great quality fabric. The fact that it is in my favorite color helped me spend that extra $20.



I wish I had a matching blush top, but I will find one eventually. For now I paired it with my white blouse that I also thrifted months back. I swear I am always wearing this blouse and I need to find a black one.

Handsanitizer.jpeg lol
Top: Thrifted; Skirt: Paker (Thrifted); Clutch: Ted Baker; Heels: Steve Madden; Watch: D&G; Sunglasses: H&M; Earrings: Nasty Gal

I accessorized it with my Ted Baker clutch, Steve Madden sandals, D&G watch, pearls, and cream mirrored shades. I love my Ted Baker clutch, actually anything rose gold!

Anyway my hands are getting really dry from washing them every 30 minutes because of this water. I have to carry around the heavy Nivea cream all day.

What do you think of this look?

No comments:

Post a Comment