Monday, December 15, 2014

Cream of the Crop

It's Monday and I wish it was still the weekend. I just want to lay around another week or two before the New Year sends me back running around like a mad man. Anyway the look I am wearing today feels like another Kanye meets Solange to me.

I haven't worn my cream trench since last winter and I knew I wanted to wear it with all white this time around. I've been really into wide legged trousers lately. They're classy, fun, and make me look taller.



I purchased these cool frames at Nordstrom's Rack for $24. I have really been into sunglasses lately. I own quite a few pair now.


The faux fur stole came with the trench and I have worn it with a cream blazer here.


Paired it with my cream top I thrifted, also worn here.


My brown Jessica Simpson leather pumps peaking through.


I love how I can remove the stole.


The trousers I purchased at JcPenny's for $24.

Trench: Thrifted (Similar Here); Shirt: Thrifted (Similar Here); Pants: JcPenny's; Sunglasses: Nordstrom's Rack (Similar Here); Heels: Jessica Simpson; Lipstick: Mac Russian Red

Overall this is my top five favorite looks this year. I feel like I have been wearing a lot of black and cream lately, but they are such sophisticated colors. I can wear this look pretty much anywhere. I can't wait to wear my trousers again.

What do you think of the look?

8 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Super classy but the shades and fur stole add some sass :)
    -Angela

    blueskiesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the winter white look! I have been wanted to do one and this is almost identical to what I had in my head. Looks so beautiful on you!

    www.Mahogany-Closet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, You should do it girl, I know it would be cute! Hurry before it gets too warm!

      Delete
  3. OMG.yaaaaaaaaas! Very sophisticated! Love the faux fur touch too!

    ReplyDelete