Monday, April 6, 2015

40 OZ Bounce x Art Walk

I recently went to the Phoenix First Friday art walk and found some dope ass street art. As most of my friends know, I am a clown and this is my favorite street art yet.

Since I am not drinking alcohol for the next 24 days, I am trying to have fun with this water thing. The only 40 ounce I am drinking is this watah! Yes, I have a brown paper bag and a 40 OZ water and I am mad I couldn't find my gold hoops.



Anyway, I told you I will be living in t-shirt dresses for the summer. Easiest decision I have made in my life and mad I didn't wear them every week sooner. A denim t-shirt dress is probably my favorite so far, I wore it three times already.


I found this shirt in the men's department at Savers, an over priced thrift store. Think the shirt was $12. LOL I am cheap and at Goodwill it would've been $7. But they give me a stamp for every $5 I spend, which gives me 30% off my next purchase, guess that wont be hard. 

Did I mention I was cheap?



 I saw a lot of people pair nude or blue heels with denim, so I decided to opt for my gold open toe sandals. Dark lips and black frames, I feel like a cholo.


This street art is located behind the house of the pictures I took here. It is covered in it and I already have plans for other looks. The 40 OZ could use some help lol.

Blazer: Goodwill; Tshirt: Savers; Sandals: Steve Madden; Sunglasses: Dior

I wore my navy sailor button blazer over the shirt to give it a different look. I actually didn't care for it at first, but when I looked again it grew on me. 

What do you think of the look? Are you keeping up with the water challenge? If you are not familiar with the water challenge see details here.

I snapped a few quick pics of my favorite pieces from my recent art walk. It was crowded and I went with a group and didn't catch as much art as I would've liked. I plan to go in June alone to get a better glimpse.





No comments:

Post a Comment