Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Zara x Windy City

As you know I am from the windy city and I am used to bipolar weather, but this weekend it was weird in  Phoenix. I planned to capture a few looks throughout the day. In the morning it was sunny, then cloudy, then sunny again, then windy, then rained. After it rained it was beautiful, but the sun was already down. 

So during the windy moments and right before it poured down, I was able to quickly capture this look. I was going to redo them, but this is real life and I am busy.



This top is one of the items that I purchased from Zara last week. They had an all white and all black version. Since I already have too much black and the white was a bit see through, I bought this olive color. Plus the contrast of the black is dope. 


 The top was on sale for $20, originally price tag was $50. Which I am assuming while they didn't sell any lol. The shoes also came from Zara. I purchased them around this time last year.


I went to an alley way in the Phoenix art district, where they have tons of street art. The pentagram art behind me is pretty dope.


It was windy as shit B. 

Top & Shoes: Zara; Skirt: Express; Sunglasses: Dior
Anyway, what do you think of look?

2 comments:

  1. I think the length of the shirt would be really good over some skimming pants, leather, like the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was going to wear it like that originally, but then I wanted it to be more of a summer look, so threw on the skirt. Thank you girl!

      Delete