Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Top 41 Spring Ready Shoe Picks x Asos

I am finally putting gathering some Spring wish lists to share. I haven't had much time to put it all together, but I am working on it daily. I don't want to just create a  boring list of what every other blog is creating. There will be items I actually want and would actually pay for. Those things take time. Quality over quantity.


Also, it is nice to see things that are not normally shown by every other blog. I might call it "Investments" instead of a wish list. Anyway I was browsing through one of my favorite online shops, ASOS.com, and ran across so many cool shoe finds. Too many to only list a few. So I am sharing my top 41 picks. 41 is an odd number, but I couldn't knock off one. Prices ranging from $25 - $300.

I categorized them by type, starting with my favorite, patterns. 

Patterns:

$76

$68

$172


$81

$91

$45

$73

$81

Spring Colors/Pastels:

$68
Chunky heels and platform sandals are in for Spring. These pink pastel heels are a must!

$89

$81

Along with these nude sandals.

$81

$90

$68

$144

$54

$76

Lace Up:
A lot of these lace up heels remind me of Sophia Webster designs. Which is what I loved most about them. Her prices start at $500 for flats, so keep that in mind when comparing the prices. They are a steal.


$262

$154

$81
 These orange lace up heels are on my saved list. I want them soooo bad. The price is affordable in my book.

$290

$253

Metallic:

$76

$81

I want those silver wedges!

$68

$81

$45

$81

$63

All Black:

$81

$63

$63


$105

$76

LOVE!

Flats:

$65

$55

$54

$65

$73

$57

If I could just walk around in these gold loafers for a day! Might get them for Vegas and my everyday life lol.

$27

Glory! I am going to try to limit myself to a strong top 3 to purchase lol. Fingers crossed. I did notice some of them were listed as sold out, but throughout the day they were adding them back. So, if you see some that are not available, just keep checking the site.

ASOS's also allows you to save your size and style. Which helps indicate when they are back in stock. Did you see any favorites? They also give a 10% discount to all students. You can register here.


No comments:

Post a Comment