Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Day 1 Water Challenge - Infused Water

Today is day 1 of my drink a gallon of water a day challenge and so far so good. I am on my second quart of water, a total of four to make a gallon. I figured I will break it up into sections of the day for the best results. 

In the morning before work, before lunch, mid-afternoon, and evening. I think the main issue I am having so far with the water is going to the bathroom every 15 minutes. I had to pull over at McDonald's this morning on my way to work to use their stalls. So I have to plan out, the best way possible, to be near a restroom during my drinking binge. 


Remember I am donating $10 for everyone who joins my challenge to The Water Project. The Water Project assist rural countries with access to clean water.


If you feel like a gallon is too much, try a half a gallon. I want to push and stress how important it is to stay hydrated during the heated months. I also want to raise awareness to countries that don't have easy access to water, let alone clean water. 

I decided to share some infused water recipes that I found on Buzzfeed yesterday. I plan to infuse half a gallon of the water I will be drinking a day. Mix it up a bit. Remember if you join me to please comment below or tag me @justmariklo so I can see your progress. If you just want to donate to The Water Project, that is dope as well.

Here are my favorite infused water recipes that Buzzfeed shared. You can click on the link >> Buzzfeed to get the links to the recipes.

Good Luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment