Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Poncho Tribal Skirt

Two looks in one week, yeah I am trying to make this a common thing. As much as you come to the blog to check for new looks, I am sitting on pictures to post. At times I capture more than one look in a setting, because multitasking is my necessary. 

But sometimes I hold the pictures for each week because I have a true anxiety of running out of looks/pictures and something will happen, where I don't have anything to post. Exhale...it is a serious anxiety issue that I deal with by drinking wine and taking more pictures. This is my life and now you know it. 

So I have to get over that issue and just know that I will never run out of looks to share with you because I am Traci Mari F*cking Smith and I get shit done! Also Happy Friday Eve...


Anyway, I know this isn't a extremely tribal skirt, but it is for me lol. It reminded me of Fall, so I wanted to hurry and capture it before it is past its season. It reminded me of poncho fabric, turned into a skirt.


I orignally wanted to wear this was a denim top, not sure why I didn't. I kind of regret it, but I think it was because it was expected. So I paired it with a cream top instead. 

I also think I wanted to wear these brown boots that I wear almost everyday, but haven't yet on the blog. The cream top looked more cohesive.


It was windy and rainy this day. My hair and face managed to fight through it. I haven't cut my hair lately because I am in a rut with it soon, until I figure out my summer color or look.


The stance your mom made when she knew you were lying to her... lol

Coat: Express (Goodwill); Top: H&M; Skirt: Goodwill; Boots: Vince Camuto; Necklace: H&M; Sunglasses: Velvet

Overall I love this look. The skirt I plan to wear in the summer. It is very light and casual. Of course I purchased it at Goodwill for $5. I swear I hope I can find some thing in the mall this weekend that you can actually buy for yourself. I just haven't had much luck lately. 

Anyway, what do you think of the look?


6 comments:

  1. This look is so chic yet edgy at the same time. I love your skirt and sandals. I sometimes worry about running out of posts but I just keep going, new inspiration will always come.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yeah it is crazy how you think you can't come up with new look and then next thing you know, you have several.

      Delete
  2. You look awesome!

    I am following you on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yes, I will follow you back now. Love your blog!

      Delete
  3. I can so relate. I'm always worried about not having enough pics too. #PersonalStyleBloggerProblems. I really like the cream with this look! It would be cute to see the denim too. Maybe you could shoot the skirt with the denim too and then reference this post so we get to see it both ways. :-)

    Melissa
    www.Mahogany-Closet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think I will try to capture it with the denim top for the summer maybe. I think it would look cute. Thank you girl!

      Delete