Friday, February 20, 2015

Wu-Tang Forever x Money Green

"What y'all thought y'all wasn't gonna see me, I'm the Osiris of this shit...Wu-Tang is here forever, m*therf*ckers...This ninety-seven!" - ODB

  Throw back Thursday was yesterday, but who made the rules?

Two looks in one week, I was testing out my new camera the other day, so why not take advantage and put a quick look together. I also just found the skirt the other day, so wanted to wear it right away LOL.
 


I love how some cool pieces just sit in the store, waiting for someone with an imagination to grab it. 


 
I had no idea how I was going to style it, but when I got home I saw my Wu-Tang shirt just chillen.
 


Again the coat I purchased at Goodwill for $7. It is already hot here, so I want to wear it as much as possible before it becomes unbearable. 


The shoes are from Halogen. I loved them because of the open toe, I can wear them year round.
 


Shirt: Target; Skirt: Thrifted; Coat: Express (Thrifted); Boots: Halogen; Sunglasses: Dior
 
So far I love my new camera, I just have to get another lens and play with it some more. Also the Wu-Tang shirt I bought at Target in the men's department. I cut off the sleeves to give it more edge. I wore it once before here.

What do you think of the look?
 
Happy Friday!

XOXO

Traci Mari Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment