Sunday, February 15, 2015

NYFW Designer Favorite - Son Jung Wan x Runway Video

It's Sunday and I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. It has been a lot to keep up with, between All Star Games and Fashion Shows, I missed a few things in-between. I did however catch an amazing show by a great designer Son Jung Wan.
 
 The collection was very unique and really close to my personality. To the point where I was thinking this was my own collection lol. So many different mixed prints, textures, sequins, glitter, fur, colors...yeees hunny come through. I did enjoy the BCBG Collection as well, but I chose not to share it cause everyone else is and I feel this collection should be in the spot light.
 
 Sequin bell bottoms and furs...take a look...
 





See more below:









































The designer...

 
Check out the video below...
 


 
 
Werk! Thoughts?
 
Images: Fashionising

2 comments:

  1. Loved everything about this!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, colors is what I am here for. I love neural tones, but I want spring here

      Delete