Wednesday, February 18, 2015

NYFW Street Style - Updated Day 3 & 4

Morning everyone, yesterday was the first day of NYFW, so all of the bloggers, socialites, and celebrities are in New York. As promised I will be updating looks from my favorite street style contenders that I see throughout the week.
I will update this post as the week continues and put the update info in the title, so that you know there are new looks posted. The first day started off a bit slow for me, so today I am excited to see who comes out.

Day 3. 













You peep the bell bottoms? No denying that they are going to be seen everywhere this Spring/Summer.

Day 1.
















I hope you enjoyed day 1 street style looks...let's get into day 2....
Day 2
I love Claire, her style is always on point, but this is why I chose to stay my ass at home...it looks cold as shit.














Images: Google



1 comment: