Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Valentines Day Layers

I am finally back in action today after a long weekend of illness, up until today, I wasn't even able to make it in to work. But while I was down, I was featured on one of my favorite blogs Fashion Bomb Daily. I submitted to Claire a while back and thought maybe it wasn't time. But now that I was featured I realize it was the perfect time. You can check out my feature here.

I am still excited about it and thankful for all my new followers, who I hope comes back LOL. To all my older followers...my bad y'all. So to make up for the many days of having a blank blog, I will start it off with a bang with a Valentines look. Also some dope ass street art.



I was thinking a few weeks back what to do for a Valentines look. I could've wore a tight ass dress or some kind of skirt, basically what Is expected of Valentines day. But I wanted to be sexier, you know the kind of sexy that makes people wonder "What is under there?".  So I created a chic layered look.



Not that I have an issue with tight dresses or short skirts, but I do know it is cold as hell in many other states. I also think it is the easy route and this is a fashion blog right? You guys come to me for inspiration! So this is a look I created from a few days of thrifting and some winter items I had.


The magenta blazer was I bought at the thrift store for $2. I wore it previously here.

I invested in these BCBG trousers last year and they were worth every penny. I wore the matching blazer in previous post here , here, and here.


This amazing red blouse I purchased at Goodwill for $5! It is really soft and lightweight. It also zips in the back. A true steal!


I wanted to create a look where you can peel back layers. You can throw on some sexy ass lingerie underneath...pink in the middle right?

Coat, Blazer, Shirt: Thrift; Pants: BCBG; Glasses: H&M

 Anyway, I loooved the street art behind me. I stumbled across it while trying to take pics. It's crazy how the city has so much art around us. We don't realize it until we look for it. I passed this place many times and never noticed.

What do you think of the look?

Thank you to all my new followers, hope you come back again.

Happy Valentines Day!

Traci Mari Smith

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment