Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Are Bell Bottoms Back? Spring Trend 2015 Lookout

So I know we have been smothered in Fall/Winter trends this week, but I didn't realize how close we are to Spring. Well I am closer than most being in the 70 degree temps, but really we are only four weeks away from Spring. That is just around the corner. 

Also as soon as NYFW wraps up, you know what that means, Sales!! Hell yeah, my favorite time of the year. It also means getting rid of Fall/Winter trends and bringing in the Spring/Summer trends. 

Not many people are talking about Spring yet, so lets get a head start and give you some inspiration before hitting those racks.


So lately I have been spying a lot of bell bottoms...they seem to be back and I am here for it. 
 
From denim to cotton to leather, all types and I can't wait to get my hands on some. This also mean the thrift store is the perfect place to score some great pieces.

Here are a few to of my favorite looks for Bell Bottoms so far...
 





 





Bell bottoms have been spotted on the runway for Spring/Summer NYFW and I am seeing more and more street style looks. 




Are you ready for Spring? What do you think of the trend coming back?


2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I've been loving all the bell bottoms! I hardly wear pants but I want a pair of super bell bottom jeans. It I can figure out out to fluff out my afro, they really aren't going to be ready for me LOL
    -Melissa
    Mahogany Closet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Yes, I had a pair of great bell bottoms, but they are a few sizes too small...I am hoping to score a great pair at the thrift store or possibly Marshalls...fingers crossed

      Delete