Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Quick Thanksgiving Ready Looks

Happy Wednesday everyone! Yesterday I did not post anything, out of respect of the Mike Brown situation and current riots/protest. History is being made in front of our eyes and I wanted to focus on that. So I will stop there and not bring politics into the blog. I think that sometimes we get caught up in other things and we need to get serious when it calls for it. 

Anyway, with Thanksgiving being tomorrow, I am not sure if you guys have thought about what to wear. We are either cooking, prepping, working, shopping, etc, and I wanted to put together some easy breezy quick looks, that you possibly already have at home. All of the looks I would wear myself, rather if it is a family dinner or a friendly gathering. Lets take a look...

 Casual Chic:
For the non tradition in us...

Listen if I didn't have family that forced me into these every year things, I would wear the hell out of this look. Meeting with friends, who also could care less, for drinks at the bar. If you are that person I envy you and you go girl!

Traditional Casual:

Fur Vest and Dressy Casual:

If you own a fur vest, throw it on with a basic long sleeve top, black pants, and accessories.


Thanksgiving



When all else fails...

Grab a blazer, basic top, jeans, and boots. This look is more of an everyday look for me, however it never fails. I will grab a blazer, jeans, and top, throw on different accessories to switch up the look.

 If you are going to a family members house, this will be my go to look. You look great for pics, can take off the blazer to assist in the kitchen, and pass out on the couch comfortably in it. I would wear a grey, black, or colored basic top underneath to hide any food stains lol.


Thanksgiving



I created these looks for you guys on the fly, but hope this helps. What are your plans for the holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment