Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Thriller x Halloween

I am still recovering from the weekend. I had a house gathering that started as a game night, then birthday party, then house warming, then Halloween party. I have no idea how, but my friends and family are very random and all 20 of them showed up with a drink in their hand, so I didn't deny them. It was pretty fun and still feel hung over.

Halloween is a decent holiday, it kicks off all the start of the fatty holidays and what not. I already saw eggnog in the grocery store. If I didn't have children, Halloween would be just another day, like most holidays.




America is worse than a high school drug dealer, pushing all of these traditions and shit. They already put up Christmas decorations and Halloween hasn't even made its debut yet. Can we get through the slutty costumes before we start thinking about giving thanks and Jesus?



I haven't dressed up for Halloween since I was 21 and under the influence, so this is my grown woman slutty version of a costume.



I swear I don't always plan where I am taking pictures and what the background will be. This time I got really lucky and spotted this dope spider street art, perfect for my Halloween look.

Blazer: Armani; Skirt: Old; Boots: UrbanOG; Shirt: Goodwill; Sunglasses: Fendi

I found this Michael Jackson thriller shirt at goodwill a few days before and ran with it. Figured all black and boots were the basics. The best costume I've had so far. Whatever I am...

1 comment:

  1. LOL!
    I agree - don't rush Halloween!!!

    It's THE most wonderful time of the year and I am here for every SECOND of it!

    I like the backdrop your found too, it really compliments your look giving it a dark(ish) feel that is absolutely perfect for Halloween.
    Looking good bae, hungover and all :D

    ReplyDelete