Saturday, May 2, 2015

Vegas Day 1 x Fringe

I am here in Vegas, it is crazy packed and my schedule is tight. Meeting up with some old friends that are in town and day drinking starts at 11am. Since it has been a month since my first alcoholic beverage, I am starting off slow with mimosas and lots of water still. 

I was smart enough to get a suite with a kitchen, so I can properly feed myself in-between meals. There are no clocks on the strip, they don't want you to now know what time it is, so you can forget about your life lol. Not to mention a hotel charged me $20 for a lemon once here. Nah son.


It is easy to skip meals when drinking and having fun, making you dehydrated and exhausted, not to mention the heat. So I am using the kitchen to store loads of fruits, snacks, and something I can heat up quick, while I am getting dressed and taking cat naps.



 I sound like an old lady getting ready for a hike. This isn't my first rodeo and I don't want to be that dumb chick puking on the sidewalk and regretting my entire existence the next day. Been there, done that...I am too tired and too old for it. I am mad I couldn't find a cute fanny pack...hell. 

 Anyway, I was looking for a graphic vintage rocker tee for one of my day time looks and couldn't find anything. I went to the mall and hunted the web. The only one I was interested in was sold out.  


I almost gave up on this looking until I went into fucking Goodwill. Man I swear the universe loves me. This played out Ed Hardy tee was just sitting there in the men's section. Not even on a hanger, I swear it was waiting for me. For only $4 you can buy a old ass Ed Hardy tee and turn it new. The tee is a XL, but I rolled the sleeves and made it work.


The hat and fringe heels made it into the look at the last minute. I found these pre-order Steve Madden fringe heels for $18 in Nordtroms Rack!!! Unreal!

Top: Ed Hardy (Goodwill); Skirt: Nasty Gal; Heels: Steve Madden; Hat: H&M; Clutch: Nordstroms Rack; Sunglasses: Call it Spring; Belt: BCBG; Lipstick: Mac (Cyber)

Gold clutch for a little flair and my black leather BCBG belt to pull together the look. This is perfect for a daytime look for Vegas. Cool, comfortable, and I stand out. Plus wearing this hat helps me not focus on my hair throughout the day, while I am intoxicated. 



I will be honest, I truly don't care about the fight. I wouldn't go even if tickets were handed to me. All I think about is how crowded it will be once the fight is over lol. So I don't mind watching it on T.V. here and then partying with my family and friends. I will say, if I had to pick who I want to win, it would be Mayweather. America!

Then nighttime falls and the freaks come out. What do you think of the look?


4 comments: