Monday, March 23, 2015

Oscar De La Renta x Trap Art

First Spring look is Marigold and Olive, because Marigold is a neglected color of Spring and Olives bloom. Which is also Vodka season...right? It has been a minute since I served some street art, so I found a bando covered in it. If I had a trap house, this is what it would look like. 

Also 70's is back they say, so I took some inspiration from the era by tying the shirt by my waist and rocking my rounded frames. I wore my Oscar De La Renta flare pants, which is the opposite of street. I wonder if Oscar De La Renta ever saw a hood?



I just wish I had gold accessories dripping around my neck and ears. LOL. The fact that I don't even own any is quite depressing. But I put on all my rings and my D&G watch. *kanye shrug*



Anyway, I bought these pants at a beautiful thrift shop for only $17.50. Oscar De La Renta pants for $17? I stared at the tag for 3 minutes...wondering if it didn't say "Oscar Di Le Rinta" or some shit lol. Why it was priced at $17?  That is between Jesus and the sales clerk.


I found this dope ass house where art was covered from the front to the back. I seem to get lucky with my outfit choices and colors. I blended in well...which I love.


I wore my BCBG brown chunky sandals to help connect the 70's look.



I can't wait to do a shoot upstairs. This house was so crazy, I am upset I wasn't prepared better for picture quality, but I plan to come back and do something great. I am calling it my summer home...lol.


Shirt: H&M; Pants: Oscar De La Renta (Thrift); Glasses: Velvet Eye Wear; Rings: Nordstrom; Watch: D&G

 This look was really easy and I felt like it was a lazy look, but Spring/Summer is supposed to be easy.

What do you think of the look?

4 comments:

  1. Those pants are everything, what an unbelievable thrift find. I love that you paired it with the marigold top and the street art looks amazing. I'm looking forward to more posts in this location.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl, I keep thinking about what to do with this house lol I love street art!

      Delete
  2. I don't know why none of my comments show up!
    Arrgghhh!!

    Hopefully this one will because you look hella fly!
    Also - been meaning to ask, where do you get your high waist, wide leg pants from?
    A big booty girl like me tryna cop some and need a good place to start
    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thank you girl, I think I should change my comments where I don't have to approve them first. But I get most of my wide legged pants from the thrift store, mainly Goodwill. There are tons of them sitting there lol. If they don't fit right around the waist, I just have them taken in. I always go bigger in size for alterations, if not the thrift store, JcPenny's and what I call "The older lady section" lol of the department stores, Macy's or Dillards.

      Delete