Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fall Polka Dots

Hi everyone. I am back in effect, we experienced some minor flooding out here in Arizona and it slowed me down. I hope you guys have been keeping up with the fashion shows happening in New York. I will update a few more of my favorite shows from the weekend, in case you missed any.

 In the mean time, I am in the process of cleaning out my closet for the fall season. I will be uploading new and lightly used clothing and shoes through Ebay. I linked my Ebay store to the site and will be adding more things throughout the week.You can find it by clicking on the"shop" page of my blog or go to Ebay.com/JustMariklo.



While I was cleaning out my closet, I came across my old polka dot blazer that I used to wear daily. I have an obsession with polka dots and I need to invest in more pieces for the fall.


I paired the blazer with my go to black jeans for the fall and my now favorite black leather boots.


I completed the look with my Dior sunglasses and H&M hat.



Of course my fringe purse was the perfect choice to add to this playful look.

Blazer: Marshalls; Jeans: Levi Jeans; Boots: Franco Sarto; Purse: H&M; Sunglasses: Dior
My first fall look of the season. I am very pleased with the outcome. What do you think?

2 comments: