Friday, March 27, 2015

High Winds x Marilyn Vibes

The other day I had Marilyn moments in this beautiful skirt. It is hot as hell here already, but this was right before the heat came in. Probably the last of cloudy weather I will see in a long time. My hair was blown all over the place and it was a little cold, but I faked it til these pics came out.

Now that I look at them, I despise the necklace. Since I don't wear much jewelry, it is  hard for me to get used to seeing it on me.



 This wind though was helping this skirt be great! (In my Jay Z Voice)


And I thank my mama for my legs...bless her! (In my Beyonce Voice)



 I found these beautiful grey heels at Nordstrom and wanted to wear them right away. So I quickly put together this look. Of course the skirt and top is from Goodwill. 

I see these types of skirts in Goodwill all of the time, I need to find out what era they are from. I have no clue why anyone would want to give these skirts up. I own about four now lol. I am addicted.


The top is actually a Target brand that was in Goodwill. I can't wait to wear it with jeans.

Heels: Sam Edelman; Skirt and Top: Goodwill; Glasses: Nordstrom; Necklace: Betsy Johnson

It is supposed to be Spring, but black and grey are also my Spring colors. Lets not neglect the them ladies! They deserve our love all year round lol. 

What do you think of the look?

2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit and hair!!! I agree black will always be in my closet no matter what season it is. Where did you get your sunglasses from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl, I got them from Nordstrom,s Rack, I will remind myself to get the brand to let you know.

      Delete