Friday, March 13, 2015

Update on LAFW x Dry Body Oil

Just giving a quick update about L.A. Fashion Week. I literally just drove back home last night around 11pm. I am dead tired and now at work. So I will go through pics and update you on my trip over the weekend. I did enjoy myself a little too much, which is why I am now paying for it. 

Until then I know I just went over a healthy skin regime, but while I was in L.A., my father hooked me up with a shower body oil that I must tell you about. I have used many shower oils in the past, but they always kept me a bit too oily.

They eventually gave me further breakouts down the line, but I used this shower oil the past three days without oily residue, breakouts, and my skin feels like a new born baby. I didn't have to reapply lotion throughout many outfit changes.

It is called Dry Body Oil, by Argan Oil of Morocco and only cost $6


You just rub the oil all over your body, right before getting out of the shower, then rinse. It also said that if you have really dry skin you can just pat dry instead of rinsing.
I think if you have normal skin breakouts, I would rinse just to see how your skin takes to it first.


Since my skin can get dry quickly, I always need something that keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day. I used to use baby oil gel, but it was just too greasy and again, broke me out. I actually had some eczema break outs that went away since using this.

I think the difference is the "dry" oil vs a greasy unatural substance. I also hear a lot of people using olive oil, which is also something my father keeps telling me about. I will use both in a weeks time and let you guys know my take on them.

But I am talking way too much, I really think you should try it, perfect for the Summer. You can purchase this oil pretty much any drug store, Ulta, and Walmart.

 Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment