Monday, March 2, 2015

Black x White x Mary J.

Dang, it's March, time is moving so fast. I thought I was done with Winter looks, being that it is relatively warm here, but not yet. I still see snow in my home town and furs draped over fashionistas, so I will continue to capture winter looks until I see you all wearing Spring inspired looks. I think that is fair. 

I had a great Sunday yesterday, I was featured on two fabulous blogs. The first feature is on FrugalShopaholics.com, where you can learn about the meaning behind my blog name and a few shopping tips. 

The second feature is on www.theeshopaholic.com. Where you can learn which trend I dislike the most and if my luggage was lost, where I shop if I only had $200.

Thank you to both ladies for the feature, love supporting other blogs. Go check them out...


Moving on to today's look, I know I recently shared a similar look last week, but I thought a black and white version would be cool to share.


I swear I feel like I belong in a 90's Mary J. Blige video extra lol. 



So I found this Mase and Puffy white coat, at of course Goodwill, for $7. I almost left it because it is warm here, but I buy things mostly for the blog and happy I didn't leave it. 

Coat: Goodwill; Shorts: Zara; Shirt: Cotton On; Boots: Steve Madden; Sunglasses: Dior

I went home, wrapped the belt around the center and viola! Pairing with my faux leather Zara shorts and Steve Madden boots. It was an easy look to create in a matter of minutes. 

I spent so much time in the mall the previous weekend and was a bit disappointed, just to go to goodwill and find numerous items that gave me life. 


I found this mural that I loooove! This is literally me trying to find my inner peace everyday. My favorite mural so far. 

What do you think of the look? Don't forget to check out the features. 

Traci Mari Smith

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. The white coat is everything, I can't believe the price. I love that you paired it with those boots and a belt. Congrats on your features.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look :) great post x

    ReplyDelete