Wednesday, March 18, 2015

LAFW Spotlight - Get to Know Welcome Companions

So, I know I haven't posted some of the runway pics from LAFW, it is because I am still trying to find out if I want to post about the shows. The best and most positive thing about the week was networking and meeting new friends.

The shows, especially at night, involved it being over crowded, hot, stickers stuck on the model heels, some lace dress that fell off the model ass, and hip hop shiny ass fashion. So while I still go through pictures and decide, I will share my favorite designers and what I loved about them. 

One of the first  designers I wanted to share is Welcome Champions based out of Los Angeles. They make really cute handbags and accessories that remind me a little bit of Sophia Webster. 



They are fun and a bit quirky. 




They make removable decals that you can place on each clutch. 


I love it!!



The square purses open up into a box like case. Which is very unique and my favorite part.



The cow print colors are also unique and perfect for summer. 



They make smaller accessories for your phones and credit cards.



Hair accessories if you are into them. I actually love the style of them because you can wear them with short hair. It is hard to wear hair accessories with both of my sides shaved off. 



 The purses are a bit pricey. I personally am not one to have millions of purses, just one great quality purse that I can wear forever. In this case I would get the all black clutch with decals to switch it up. The toast and egg decals are my favorite.


You can purchase and learn more about Welcome Companions at www.welcomecompanions.com.

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment