Saturday, February 20, 2016

Another One x Baby Bump

Heeeeey! I know a lot of you were probably thinking "What the hell is going on?". I know I haven't blogged all year. It wasn't really planned this way, but I am happy it did. I needed the break, so this surprise unexpected adventure came right on time.
 
Surprise, I am pregnant. Another one *DJ Khaled Voice*
 

Listen I am aging and thought I was done, but this new child of mine decided I was not. So, we are here and I am truly excited. As you all know I am a realest and what I say isn't for the fake and corny. This will be quite a journey to share with you all without the "cute" cheesy baby shit.




Thank god I don't and never had morning sickness, but I have been sleeping like a bear in hibernation. Which explains most of my absence. Then when I decided to blog again, my stomach was in-between the pregnant or "how much Chipotle did you eat?" stage. So I waited till my belly was round and fashionable enough to share.



My youngest child was born over 7 years ago and I don't remember caring about what I wore. I think I wore JC Penny shirts and Old Navy denim. No pregnant woman wants to care about what they wear when they are pregnant. Trust me.
 
If it was up to use we would wear t-shirts and sweat pants. This will be a challenge for me as I get bigger.


Moto Jacket: Marc New York (Saks Outlet); Dress: Cotton On; Sunglasses: Dior; Heels: Old Sold Out
 
As you also know, it is hot as hell in Arizona, so taking pics will also be a challenge. I hope to post at least 2 looks a month minimum, once the temps rise and I get grow. I will be in a lot of midi dresses and such, so bare with me. I didn't know what to do with my hands and shit, I never had to pose with a belly before. Don't laugh at me lol.
 
Other than that, life is going great. I am happy to be able to capture these moments and such.
 
I hope you like my first look of the year and my first maternity look. Even though I have been gone, my followers and traffic has remained the same. Thank you all for sticking through with me and I will be sharing more D.I.Y. projects and such soon.
 
Happy Saturday!
 
XOXO
 
Traci Mari Smith

3 comments:

  1. You look so hot!!! Love it!! Eeeeek!! Can't wait for your baby!!!!! ������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You look beautiful. Can't wait to hear and see more. ~ Androgynine Life, Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaawww, Congratulations!!!!! And you are slaying this pregnancy! Moto jacket is fly, shoes are fly and the dress fits you to perfection!!! Love It!
    -Melissa, www.Mahogany-Closet.com

    ReplyDelete