Friday, October 3, 2014

Iggy Azalea Look for Less - Celebrity Style Spotlight

So I wanted to do something new on the blog today. When I first started the blog I used to write about celebrity style, but I never really provided looks for less. I also never gave a spotlight to just one particular celebrity, until I was recently going through a few pictures of Iggy Azalea.

If you don't already know Iggy, she is fairly new rapper who is from Australia. She is currently all over the radio waves and I have been a fan since she was underground. She was always a fashionista to me, but as she grew into the spot light, her style has flourished. I know we are used to seeing the Kardashians and Rihanna hold the crown for celebrity style, but Iggy has earned her spot in fashion in my book.


She is seen here rocking a glossy tan trench as a dress. My favorite look! 




Even when she is dressed down, she looks amazing. Of course this is a look I love being from Chicago.





During last years fashion week, she pieced together simple looks.




Quirky, yet cute.



I wish I could pull this off!




This look reminded me of Nicole Richie at the Met Gala for some reason. The all white look with the matching hair...amazing!


Her body makes me want to throw away every carb in my house.







The denim on denim trend in a jumpsuit. Very trendy, yet styled in her own way.



Details...


My second favorite look of all Iggy in Julien Macdonald. 

Iggy Azalea can pretty much wear anything and still look amazing. Her pale skin tone is perfect for every color palette and her body can make a t shirt look like couture. If you aren't a fan of her music, you should be a fan of her style.

I hope you fashionistas enjoyed this feature and a few looks for less. Let me know if I should continue with the celebrity spotlight features and who would you want to see featured next.

 Which look was your favorite?

Hope you have a great weekend....

XOXO

Traci Mari Smith


Sidenote: The slideshow for the looks for less isn't showing up on some mobile phones. Until I can find the proper fix, you will have to use a desktop, laptop, or tablet to see the looks for less. Sorry for the inconvenience.  
 
Images: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment