Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Three Stacks x July 26

I gave birth to my third seed on July 26th, 2016. His name is Andre "Three Stacks". We call him three stacks for short. He is nothing but amazing! He has a head full of hair and a smile bigger than mine. His eyes are bright and big, ready to take on the world. I always wanted three boys and I have them. I am so happy and content with my life



I missed you guys so much. I miss typing in this white box, social media (just a little), and my blog sooo much. The time off has been more than amazing. I am sorry this year has been nothing but boring on the blog, but I had to take a break. My maternity leave meant from my job, blog, friends, and anything that wasn't baby related.Yes, friends and some family too. I love them, but sometimes it is good to hibernate.


It felt really good to be able to wake up and literally not do anything. This included combing my hair and getting dressed. I slept in big t-shirts and a bun. Keep in mind I haven't had a break from anything since the birth of my now, middle child who is eight. 

 
Eight years of working 9-5, being a mom, blogging, whatever else I do. It was very relaxing and I feel refreshed and reset. America really needs to look at their vacation policies for businesses. Everyone should be able to take a month off. I took three!


So, I know you are wondering "Are you back to updating each week?". The answer to that is, not yet. I just got back to work yesterday. I need to get back into the swing of things, not to mention lose another 10-15 pounds. I know you guys don't really care about the weight thing, but it makes a difference in how clothes fit. I am top heavy as it is, so things need to fit a little better in my opinion. Then I will go shopping and go back to sharing my thrift finds.


 I also wanted to take this time to update the blog a little. Make it feel more like a website. I still haven't switched over to word press. I have a few new things I wanted to start adding. More fashion ideas, add in more food and travel. You get the idea. At this point I just decided to start back my weekly blog post at the 1st of the year. New Year, New You right? lol

I will be updating though here and there from now until updates are made. Just some ransom post of some events I plan to attend and maybe a Thanksgiving and Holiday look book.


I am amazed and grateful to have such wonderful followers. All year I was so worried about losing you guys, but you have still stayed around. Reading old material and checking for updates.

You guys are so amazing and I promise you won't regret it. I do plan to have another giveaway soon. I am open to ideas. Also don't forget to follow me on snap chat @justmariklo for update and more pics of Three Stacks.

Until then...

XOXOXO

Traci Mari Smith


1 comment:

  1. OMG. I'm so late but congrats he's sooo CUTE. I know he's big and healthy now. I look forward to more updates. Best, Sonja "Androgynine Life"

    ReplyDelete