Friday, June 26, 2015

Guns x The Blues

One more week away before my best friend flies into town and we travel to two cities in four days. Birthday festivities and I am finally going to try to relax. Least for half a day lol. It's also Cancer season. A beautiful season, that is always good to me. If you have snap chat, I will be recording most of my travels. My Snap Chat name is Justmariklo of course.

I wasn't going to post these pictures because the sun was blazing so hard, that my camera over heated. I don't care for my hair and there was zero shade. But since the street art is so dope and I didn't plan the color combination, I didn't want to waste such a legit moment.


Plus its too hot and ain't nobody got time for dat!




I put this look together in the car, drove around looking for a spot, and found this mural. It is painted on the side of a record shop in the Phoenix Art District. A beautiful image and story. I also didn't notice the gun until I saw the photos at home. Dope!



I found this top this top just a day before these photos at My Sisters Closet for $20. I forgot the designer of the shirt, I will update it when I get home tonight.


I fell in love with the back of the shirt. So long and playful. The color is feminine. The animal print heels added more texture and fun to the look.

Top: My Sisters Closet; Shorts: Hollister (Thrifted); Heels: Joie; Watch: D&G; Sunglasses: Justmariklo.bigcartel.com

Are you guys tired of seeing me in these denim cutoff shorts? LOL I can't stay away from them in this heat.

What do you think of the look?

No comments:

Post a Comment