Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Black, White, and Orange All Over

It's Tuesday and the constant running around is finally catching up to me. Several chai teas later, I am still ready for a nap. I could try to take a nap at work in my car, but it is 111 degrees outside and I refuse to die in such a way. I will continue to drink this tea before heading out into the depths of hell to fetch red bull. 

I am also in the middle of decorating my place and decided to purchase cactus as plants. I can only commit to cactus at this point in my life because they only require water merely a few times a month.



Anything else will just die in my house. I am almost already regretting it, as I spent hours pulling out cactus needles from my skin. I have faith that it will look great in the end. 


I knew it would be heating up soon, so I captured a few looks two weeks ago. This was the last look I captured before I passed out from exhaustion and right before brunch.



I wore this shirt as a dress a couple of months ago and wore it out running errands recently. I received a lot of compliments, so I decided to capture the look. The shirt is from the men's department of H&M and the shorts I thrifted, but are from The Gap.


 I am wearing a pair of the frames I am selling and the faux fur ball, which is now sold out. The heels I am wearing are from Nordstrom's and the most comfortable pair of heels I own. I wear them several times a week.

Shirt and Hat: H&M; Shorts: Thrifted; Heels: Nordstrom; Sunglasses and Fur Ball: Justmariklo

Hat is also from H&M. I purchased a dope wide brimmed hat from Goodwill this weekend for $3. Can't wait to share it. 

What do you think of the look?

2 comments: