Friday, June 19, 2015

Social Inspirations

It's Friday y'all. A long week still decorating and what not. I have outfit pictures to share, but I haven't had a chance to edit them. My Wifi is getting hooked up this Saturday, so I should be back in action. I wanted to share a few inspirations that I have been storing anyway. 

I want to start off with one of my new friends that I made from blogging. I had a contest a few months back, which reminds me I should have another one soon. If you don't remember the winner I chose was Ashley, from Chicago, who has a blog called Striped and Anchor. Ever since she won, we have talked almost every day. We laugh, motivate, and inspire each other. 


I gave out a $50 Nordstrom gift card and she used it at Nordstrom Rack and purchased those dope heels she is wearing above. Everything happens for a reason and I am so happy we met. She said some really kind words about our friendship and more about her look here

Anyway, check out a few things inspiring me this month. Including some home inspirations and my cactus plants that I finally put together.



18 year old fashion student, Kyemah Mcentyre, designed and made this prom dress herself. Beautiful!



Solange always inspires me...



Another blogger friend of mine Bryce, of unregisteredstyle.com, always inspires me with his simple sleek looks. Check out his blog here.


Come through...






I want this entire look...



Some home inspirations...





This table is dope...


And a glimpse of my new cactus plant. I got some thick ass rubber gloves and put this plant in his final home. It looks different and I love it.The cement block pots I purchased at Target on clearance for $3. The pitcher I purchased at a thrift store for $1.


Hope this is enough inspiration for the weekend. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I loove this post! And not just because I'm in it lol, Solange...the all red look, and that table omg! In love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LIVING for that prom dress!
    SO inspired!

    ReplyDelete