Monday, December 8, 2014

Wizard of Thrifting

Happy Monday!

I've been in and out of thrift stores lately for the cooler weather items that I won't have much use for soon. I seem to always strike gold and this blazer was a something I was back and forth with. The pictures doesn't do this blazer justice. There are a lot of colors weaved in it, including a metallic thread. Also it is tweed and only $4, how could I leave it?





I quickly paired it with my pink Marc Jacobs clutch and DVF Rose Gold pumps to help bring out the colors in the jacket.



It reminds me of the Wizard of OZ meets Mod.

Blazer: Thrifted; Shirt: Cotton On; Pants: H&M; Heels: DFV; Clutch: Marc Jacobs; Sunglasses: Dior

I personally would style it a little bit differently if I had more time, but I wanted to show you my recent thrift finds. I can't wait to wear it again with a tweed shorts! What do you think of the look?

4 comments:

  1. That clutch is to die for really love the pop of color though I might be based since pinks my favorite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My favorite color is pink as well, I purchased it for my birthday when I pretty much bought everything pink lol

      Delete