Friday, May 15, 2015

Leopard Print x Vegas Pics

It's Friday! Can you believe that clothes are still in my suit case? That's how busy I have been. Now that school is out, I am preparing for summer. Which means more traveling and more goals to accomplish.

I decided to live in denim cut off shorts this summer on my most lazy days. I have been buying them left and right since March. Shout out to Arizona for staying in decent temperatures so far. It hasn't reached the triple digits yet. I also decided to share all of my basic Vegas selfies and pictures at the end of this post.





Also shout out to Steve Madden for keeping my feet in some sexy heels this summer. I needed animal print pumps, but happy I found them in sandals instead. 


The mural behind me is really dope. I love the color combination and hope to find a look this summer to flow with this colors. It was raining during this look, so I only took a few pics.

Blazer: Armani; Shirt: JcPenny; Shorts: Hollister; Shoes: Steve Madden; Sunglasses: Dior; Necklaces: Betsy Johnson

I should've wore a moto jacket instead of this blazer, but that's expected. Even though my shorts are Hollister, I purchased them at Savers for $8. Winning!

Now to my basic Vegas pics...I brought my DSLR along in my purse. After many alcohol beverages, it was tough to figure out settings and to keep up with it. So, the good ol IPhone did the trick. Which was also a test, since I just switched from the Galaxy.

Exhibit A.


This was my first look to meet up friends for lunch. Get details here.
 
 
They build a fucking White Castle right on the strip. I was so happy that I almost cried B. My Chicago delicacy is now only a four hour drive away.


We ate there at least 3 times before we left. My mom yelled at me for not bringing any back...next time moms.


My ride or die, right before cussing someone out. Also made friends with the photo bomber in the back. Hi random guy whose name I already forgot!



Bestie Selfies. The top right picture is us coming out of the club at ten in the morning. We thought it was still night time. Not too bad for us dancing all night to trap music.


Some high school friends.


My cousins and I ran up in the Treasure Island buffet and ate for two hours. I would've stayed longer if we didn't go so late. Food is my boyfriend and I like to spend quality time with it. Also shout out to the rude hostess.


 
The clique. This was taken at a pool party bar just 3 hours before we were supposed to drive back.


We stayed an extra night. Being irresponsible is Vegas. This was the result...I see you dark circles!


That moment when you know you will get drunk as hell, so you have to take a picture of your room number. I also took a pic of the hotel name in case I can't communicate with the cab driver. #DrunkGoals


I had fun, but will probably avoid any fight weekends in the future. It was just so much shit to do, that I couldn't keep up. Since I go so much it didn't seem like a different weekend, besides the wait lines.

I met a lot of cool people though, some that live in Vegas. I am hyped to have more people I can connect with. It took me a full week to get my sleep schedule back and my body was sore from all the walking and dancing. Age ain't nothing but a number though.

Have a good weekend!

Traci Mari Smith


4 comments:

  1. Girl those leopard print sandals are lovely. Looks like you had a fun time as well.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg!!! I really love your outfit, you look so chic! Great post! :)

    April of: https://beybiapril.wordpress.com
    Instagram: @aprilnunezzz

    ReplyDelete