Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Get to Know The M.O.C Brand

My second get to know article goes to The M.O.C Brand. I wanted to feature them today because they add humor to fashion and I need a good laugh. They are also from the Midwest and reside in Beloit, Wisconsin, where I attended high school and spent a good portion of my life. Yes, Wisconsin...Yes, black people live there...No, not just cheese. 

Let's get to the point. So you know memes right? Yes the funny picture with captions that are all over the internet. Well Tony Cernglia and Joseph Evans, of The M.O.C Brand decided to take another approach and create a business by embroidering popular memes to clothing and hats. 


My favorite "Kermit Tea" meme



and Pharell's "Arby Hat"


Cam'ron Pink


Ariana Grande


 The "Bobby Shmurda" dance


They put the memes on T-Shirts, sweaters, hats, and polo's.


They work very quick as well. You will see a meme trending on twitter and the next on their site ready to wear. I know it isn't necessarily "high fashion", but I love it! You might think I am bias, but seriously these are perfect for your sense of humor and gifts. 



Not to mention the details are immaculate.


I know they are working on having more women's clothing options, but the in mean time you can always order a smaller size from the mens department. They take custom orders, so don't be afraid to email them. 

To view and order from The M.O.C Brand go here.

What do you think of the The M.O.C Brand?


No comments:

Post a Comment