Wednesday, January 21, 2015

1st Anniversay Dinner and A Year in Pics

Today is the day! My blog turned 1. Yaaaay! I committed to something, like actually committed lol. I should've been blogging since the beginning of time, but better late than never. So to celebrate I am sharing pics from the anniversary dinner and lots of personal pics throughout the year. From my cell phone, friends cell phone, outfits that never made the blog, and more.

Check them out!

Thank you to all of my followers, new followers, friends, family, loved ones that have been with me to give me the extra push. But I will continue my thanks you's on Friday. Love you guys and can't wait for another year!



Top: Thirft; Skirt: Nordstroms; Shoes: Steve Madden
























After we ate...we partied at The W....hard! 



really hard....


 smh


Thank you to all that made it, friends, family, co-workers, followers! I had so much fun! Thank you to Kirk for capturing the moments! 

2014 Celebrations!

My sister Brittny and Sila...Bathroom rudeness!


Celebrating a friends promotion...yeah...shots! Love you Perla and Alejandra!


Celebrating Loria's Master Degree!


From Seniors to now...Sisterhood!


What getting cupcakes at 10pm, after not leaving your resort for two days and many glasses of champagne looks like. Pure Happiness!


Random Selfie Hour:


Andrew...L.A.


Ja'cynta & Aziz...Vegas!


She is going to kill me...HA!




Venice...


My photographer...


Amber Rose...

Dranking and Heels

Beer Tasting; Drunk Traci vs Hammock; Wedding Toast; Poolside; Heels fell apart in Vegas after hours of dancing; Hotel heel lineup

2014 Travels:



My Aunt!


Christmas in Venice






 Lamb Burgers that I can't stop thinking about at The Perch in L.A. 




Sila, Joanne, M.J....My Fashion Family:

I met Sila when I attended my first fashion event as a blogger and we have been inseparable ever since. I walked up with a glass of wine and took a picture of her look, which was on my my favorites. This was when I did street style looks in my very first blog post. I met the coolest people actually doing this and I think I should continue in the near future.

But we connected like we have known each other for years. We get each others jokes and "what the hell" just by looking at each other. She is also a blogger, but I am trying to give her that extra push to go further. Hopefully I push her hard enough this year. Thank you Sila! Love ya.



 I met Joanne at the same event with Sila, also in my street style favorites. We connected that day, but reconnected again at another event in the Summer. Since then we have also been inseperable. She has shared my work with many of her friends and her followers support me from all over.

She creates pieces of clothing from things that we would never imagine. She is the sweetest person and supports me in many ventures. Hopefully we can a few things we have been working on soon. Thank you Joanne! Love Ya!


You can see how we have been all connected to the hip...my fashion family! M.J. met Joanne two days before this pic and joined our family! Love ya M.J.











Looks that didn't make the blog:


Well this one did, but thought this pic was funny. Not sure what I heard...








The most random blog post ever...baby where the bar at...fin!


No comments:

Post a Comment