Friday, January 30, 2015

Social Inspirations of the Week

So it has been a slow week, especially after last week of daily post, but I have had a tight schedule. I started another semester this week, so had to get my priorities set. Also Super Bowl is in town and traffic and such is putting a damper on my regular routine. 

Anyway as I continue to blog I try to add new material to see if you guys are interested. I used to have an obsession of the week, but not sure if you guys want me to bring that back or not. In the mean time I was looking through all of my pictures in my phone, my storage limit is hanging by a thread. 

I notice I have hundreds of screen shots of pictures that I enjoy on my social networks, but I never share them. There is a capsule of them. So I decided that at the end of each week to share my favorite pictures I see throughout the week. Rather it is fashion, travel, or lifestyle related.

I will call it "Social Inspirations" for now...




I love this message...



I would love to own a pair or make a pair of these metallic pants. 


D.I.Y. Inspiration...maybe my next one. 



Another D.I.Y. inspiration...I love this hat!



I love this message...sexism is a thing. Don't allow yourself to set boundaries because you are wearing heels and fur, girl change that tire and make a fashionably late entrance!



When I grow up...



If I had an afro...this would be it! Kelis!



Candy Apple attire from Balmain.




Another D.I.Y. inspiration...


It's Friday Y'all! Enjoy the weekend! So if you guys hate this let me know, but I love to share what I see throughout the week. I can finally start deleting pictures. Next time I will be able to tell you the source of where to find some of the clothing items. 

Happy Weekend! 

Traci Smith 

XOXO

Images: Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment