Thursday, January 8, 2015

Get to know Cocoa and Breezy

I wanted to add a new category to the blog where I highlight small business and my hidden shopping gems. In this first feature of the year I wanted to share two beautiful queens Cocoa and Breezy. Cocoa and Breezy are twin sisters based out of New York who started their own sun glass company.


Growing up they were criticized by others on their unique style and look, so they began to wear sunglasses on a daily to help with their confidence. Eventually it lead them to start designing and create their own line. I love their story and this is a great example of turning your fears and insecurities into your strengths.


Celebrities from around the globe have been seen wearing Cocoa and Breezy designs. From Rihanna...


Prince


Dawn Richards...Even Beyonce and Lady Gaga have been spotted wearing the unique pieces.


They are not afraid to be themselves and it shows in every design they create. I love unique pieces and especially with sunglasses.



The mirrored frames are one of my favorites.




I also have to have the yellow and red frames this summer!



They also sell clothing attire that they've designed.



To read more about Cocoa and Breezy click here. You can check out the rest of the their designs and follow their blog here. I am definitely obsessed and love when family can work together. Their story and style inspires me.

Do you see any frames that you would wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment