Monday, December 1, 2014

Winter Florals and Mixed Prints

Hi there! I hope everyone enjoyed there Holiday over the weekend. Eating, sleeping, eating, and more eating was basically how I spent my weekend. I am over the Thanksgiving leftovers so much, that I had a nightmare that they would be serving us Thanksgiving food for lunch at work today lol.

Anyway lets start this week off with a look that I was a bit skeptical about posting. I am trying to take a bit more risks and play around with prints and textures. I have owned this bomber jacket since last winter and just not wearing it for the blog. This is also the skirt I purchased thrifting that came with the jacket I wore here.




I paired the skirt with a white top and floral bomber from H&M. I added the leopard print satchel helped break up the floral and add a pop. I also used little accessories to allow the prints to be the focal point.


 I wore the look with my Joe strappy heels. I love them!


The skirt needs to be altered a little bit for my taste, but I still love the fit.


Bomber Jacket: H&M; Shirt: Cotton On; Skirt: My Sisters closet; Sunglasses: Dior; Heels: Joe's; Purse: Marshall's (Old)
After looking at this more and more, I would've been happier with a different heel, maybe a nude. But since it was fall I didn't want to have this look turn into Spring. What do you think of the look?

No comments:

Post a Comment