Monday, December 29, 2014

End of Year Roundup - My Favorite Looks from 2014

It's a last week of the year and I wanted to gather all of my favorite looks from 2014. I was going to make this a very sentimental end of the year write up, but my blogversary is next month and I plan to do something special for you guys.

So until then, this is a complete wrap up of the year 2014 of looks for me. I didn't notice how much I wear black, white, green, and pink until now. Especially black and green together lol. Seeing all of my looks come together makes me want to grab other colors, prints, and textures moving forward. So I am happy my last look of the year is in red lol. 





I chose this look first because it is the first look that I received a feature on when I started the blog.


My second feature was in this fringe dress from Forever 21 and top 3 looks. 



That time I decided to capture in the middle of the desert...



and again.



The time it was 104 degrees out, but I had to capture the look.


My street walker look in Vegas.



This is my top 3 favorite looks from 2014. I love that suit!




My D.I.Y. Birthday suit.


This is probably my favorite look. Only because it captures my personality the most and the biggest risk I took. I love 90's hip hop, classy circle skirt, trendy, and all black. I went to Lolo's chicken and waffles for my birthday dinner and it fit the theme perfectly. #Wutang



Another favorite is this green mermaid skirt. I paired it with a polka dot, which is also my favorite pattern, bustier while on a mini birthday vacation. I haven't worn this skirt again, but I need to put something together with it soon for spring.





My second favorite look is this black, white, and green. I think because it captured my everyday feelings about this heat in Arizona. Also reminds me of Kanye!




When I represented The Bears. 



My "If goths were happy" look.




My favorite thrifted look under $10



I love that stole.



My favorite winter look is this white on white on cream. 


Then wrapped up the year in a red thrifted look. I want to write so much more, but again I am sharing more personal stories and pics for my end of year life of blogging next week, then my blogversary next month. I also want to do a giveaway, but not sure where yet. If you have any ideas, let me know.

That's it! Which is your favorite look from 2014?

XOXO Traci Mari Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment