Friday, July 17, 2015

Valentino x Capes

Valentino just had their Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2015/2016 show on July 9th. One of the pieces that Valentino is known for are capes. It's pretty dope because I was just in their Vegas showroom trying on capes for my birthday. 

My friend who previously worked at Dior is now at Valentino. Every time I come he always has a few pieces for me to drool over in the back. I swear I wish I could wear a cape every day of my life. 
 
The first cape I tried on had a beautiful floral jacquard print. It was so light and delicate. I would wear this just to the grocery store. Look how happy I am and the my friends expression in the back lol.


The second cape I tried on was a red shearling throw. Which is the perfect piece you want have on to stunt on Peta and they mama. I would wear this with some leather thigh high boots and nothing else. This would be my tea time cape and when I am picking up my kids from soccer practice. L'amour indeed.


When I didn't think Valentino could do any better with the cape trend, they proved me wrong. A few of my favorites capes from the show below:





Come through....








No words!




I mean damn! At this point I am on the hunt for winter capes or D.I.Y. projects. I am in love!!!

I tried on a few other goodies as well. I am in love with this fur camo jacket.



This purse was so amazing in person. I tried it on with the popular Rockstud heels. It was so dope. I forgot to capture the look together because I was so excited and in the moment. I also didn't plan to really work while I was in town, so I tried my best with my IPhone and under the influence.


 And even though I am over seeing these damn Rockstud heels, they were really cute in green. They hurt like hell though, I would never wear them.
 

I was also surprised to see Valentino having a quirky side to them. This is something I expected to see at Moschino. On the rack they looked like something you wore as a little girl. But when I put them on, they were so cute and sexy. I wouldn't buy them personally, but they are perfect for the quirky woman.

Who can say no to all black?


I did fall in love with a pair of heels that was not available the time I was there. They are supposed to be available later this month. I am counting down the days and waiting on that call. They are all I can think about. 

Sorry I couldn't capture more looks. I was really just living in the moment and celebrating my day another day of life on this earth. Next time I will capture more and get more details.

Until then view a few more of my favorite pieces from the Haute Couture collection.



































Images: Style.com

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those clothes are fabulous and that camo fur coat is IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of those clothes are fabulous and that camo fur coat is IT!

    ReplyDelete