Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Wish List

Happy Friday! Today I woke up to a cool feature on another bloggers site www.unregisteredstyle.com. The blog is by Bryce Lennon and he also discusses fashion, style, and gives advice. He wrote a lot of kind words, that just made my day, so check out the feature and his site by clicking on the link above.

Now back to business, I finally put together my Christmas wish list. I wasn't going to create a list at all because I couldn't think of anything that I wanted and I feel like I have everything I need. So I started looking around and ended up with a lot of things lol.

It may look a bit boring, but again I am very simple. I ended up with four categories, style, accessories, beauty, and shoes.
 
Wish List




At the top of my head I couldn't think of a lot of clothes that I wanted. My mind is currently in the Spring of next year, so it was hard for me to really choose for Winter attire. So the is what I needed or wanted replaced. 
I am not sure if I am getting older or just appreciate things more, but I really would love a few nice flannel pajamas LOL. I would probably shed a tear. I am currently wearing big Tshirts, one that is tye dye with kittens on it. #TheStruggle.

I also need a lot more graphic tees. They are my go to for a lot of  looks I wear on a daily. I am also planning a trip to Puerto Rico soon, so a swimsuit and lots of fun shades is needed.

Untitled #82



Accessories are not my strong suit, I really just don't care for them. I like to let the clothing stand out and I love minimalism, however I could use a few delicate everyday pieces. Including that dope a** watch.

I've been focusing on my skin care lately and would love to have a better facial skin brush and new makeup brushes. 

I am kind of over the fake nail thing, I just don't have time to constantly go to the nail salon to sit for two hours. So having a Gel Manicure kit that I can use at home would be great. Also Mac has a matte top coat nail polish, that I could use on any color I want. Can't wait!

Lastly, I am always on the go, so having a chic travel purse or backpack would be cool.

Wish List


Saving the best list for last, my shoe list. I own a pair of oxfords, but they have heels on them. So I really need to work on my flat shoe game. If I have to wear flats, then I would rather them be oxfords. Again with traveling, flats are a must. 

Being in Arizona I don't need boots, but ankle or open toe boots I can wear year round. Those blue ones are giving me life. 

Last on the shoe list are more fun and playful looks. I would love to own a pair of leather Chucks and Sophia Webster's one day. 

I know this list is extremely long, but I didn't want to leave anything out. Do you have a list yet? What is your favorite on this list?

No comments:

Post a Comment