Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Fedora and Wool Hat Trend

 Happy Wednesday, hope your week is going great. Today lets touch on another trend to keep around in the next year. Fedoras and Wool hats! I know this trend has been around in the past few years, but I am seeing it more and more everyday.

Many different styles, color, and shapes have been seen on socialites and celebrities.



I have worn my wool hat many times this year, one of my favorite times here.


From feathered fedoras...



To the classic tan fedora. 


Black on black over sized cowboy hats.


Quirky wide brimmed looks. Which is my favorite at the moment.



The olive color hat is perfect for fall. 



Another time I wore my wool hat here.


This orange number brings a pop of color to the look.




Perfection!


I personally love this trend and hope to see it stick around in the next few seasons. Do you own any wide brimmed wool hats? What do you think of the trend?

I put together a few of my favorite hat selections, a few under $25.

Images: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment