Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Get to Know Lavish Alice

I started my new early morning schedule at work and I am drinking tons of Chai Tea. I have to wake up at 5:30am in order to be at work by 6:30, but now I get off a 2:30pm. I am excited to have a bit more free time to put into my goals and dreams.You won't get what you want in life if you don't ask for it or work for it. 

Anyway, I am not sure you if are familiar with Lavish Alice, but it is a women's clothing line based in the U.K. I came across it about a year ago on Instagram. They posted their Spring 2014 Look Book and I fell in love. 


They are known for simplicity with a hint of edge. I should've wrote about the brand a while back, but I am happy I waited because they just teamed up with Lindsay Lohan for a collection. I know what you are thinking "Lindsay Lohan?" lol I did too, but the collection is my favorite from the brand so far.



I think this is my favorite collection from them because it is fun. The added more colors and textures for movement. 



Fringe, bows, and pleats! 



I am in love with this cream set. 


It is rare for me to say I would wear everything I saw in a collection, this is it. Everything is classy, fun, and girly. Nothing is priced over $100, which is the best part. Affordable pieces. 


At this point I have my eyes on the blue fringe blazer and cream set as a must have. 

Lavish Alice also sells shoes, purses, and accessories.

View the remaining collection and more at lavishalice.com










No comments:

Post a Comment