Friday, August 14, 2015

Blazer x Daisy Dukes

It's Friday..."fool where Craig at?" Remember the scene in Friday where Craig's girlfriend pulled up and jumped out of the car with her daisy dukes on? The song playing in the background was 2 live crew hoochie mama. I swear its been stuck in my head since I put this look together. Except I don't have dookie braids and long ass nails to match my attitude. 

I do have a blazer and my dope ass D.I.Y. lace up heels though. I thought I lost these heels and found them after going through some of my rubber maid bins last night. Found my white blazer too. It was a gold mine in there. I wonder what my winter storage looks like?



Summer is closing and Falls is approaching. I am excited and have looks that are on reserve waiting in the cut like a Drake mixtape. So, I guess I will just where the hell of out my summer looks until that moment approaches. 



 I swear I wear this damn Ed Hardy shirt once a week. Either to bed or to the grocery store. Its so comfortable and soft lol. I have been hitting up the Goodwill men departments trying to find similar t-shirts.  I would pay full price.




Anyway, I took the tassels off of the heels temporarily for this look. I thought it was too much, less is always more for me. The sunglasses helped pull the look together and my gold clutch for a more summer look. 


Blazer: Forever 21; Shirt: Goodwill; Shorts: Thrift (Hollister); Clutch: Nordstrom Rack; Sunglasses: Just Mariklo; Heels: D.I.Y.

This is my favorite casual look of the summer so far. It is comfortable, chic, and fun. 

What do you think of the look?

No comments:

Post a Comment