Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Leather Skirt x Sunset

This weekend was lit, meaning I stayed in bed until Sunday, right before brunch. I woke up Saturday morning and felt like a cold was coming. My throat was hurting and I couldn't breathe out of my nose. I bought $25 worth of shit to make whatever it was, go away. Teas, herbs, Day, Noon, and Nyquil. 

They make a tea called "Throat Coat" that helps soothes sore and scratchy throats. Since I am a person who loves tea, I grabbed it without hesitation. After I brewed it, I realized it had licorice root in it! It was like drinking a big ass hot mug of black licorice. The worse experience ever and it cost $7. 



Anyway, I took Nyquil and slept for 24 hours, I am now back to normal. Went to brunch on Sunday, held a big snake, and got tipsy off of cheap champagne right before it stormed. 

Top & Shirt: Goodwill; Moto Jacket: H&M; Clutch: Top Shop; Heels: Steve Madden; Sunglasses: Dior; Rings: Nordstrom Rack

 After work yesterday I captured a quick look last night. I waited approximately 30 minutes before  the sun set to avoid melting.


I found this yellow button up at Goodwill last week for $4. I spent two hours in Saks outlet looking for new things and turned up empty handed. I think my issue at the moment is the season is changing for Fall, yet it is 180 degrees outside. 



I decided to pair the top with a leather skirt and tied this moto jacket around the waist. I first saw someone do this in New York during fashion week. At first I didn't care for it, but now I get it. 

What do you think of the look?

Here I am with my new boo Frank the Snake. Follow me on snap chat to see more of my boring life. 


Dress: Rachel Roy; Heels: Joie; Shirt: Goodwill; Sunglasses: Dior


No comments:

Post a Comment