Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Target x Aldo

You are probably thinking "where the hell are your outfits and post bih?". I know I am slacking, but if it was up to me I would post a look every day. I know y'all tired of me preaching about how hot it is, but it was 117 this weekend. It broke a previous record of 113, tragic. I had to wait for temps to drop to 105 today, so I can capture a look and post tomorrow. 

I did find out over the weekend that Aldo is teaming up with Target for a small fall collection called A+. The collection will feature shoes, purses, and accessories.   

 Prices will range from $25 to $54.



The collection is focused towards fall colors and combinations.


The collection in my opinion isn't jaw dropping, but there are a few pieces I wouldn't mind having. I would've loved to see a pump or sleeker pieces. My favorite piece in the collection are the strappy sandals. If they are $40 and under, I would make my way down there. 


The purses are decent as well, but I would have to feel them to see how well they are made before purchasing. 


Anyway, the collection will be available the week of September 6th. You can see more of the collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment