Thursday, July 30, 2015

Neutrals x The 773

I am patiently waiting for fall to hit. It is almost here. I miss layers and boots. Lately I have been getting a little home sick and I think it has to do with me missing seasons. It just goes from hot to cold here in days, without much of a transition. 



I swore I wouldn't travel back to Chicago anytime soon because I am traveling to other cities in between. Every year I say I won't go, then I go, and then refuse to leave. It's like a horrible relationship that I never want to give up. The type of relationship that you just hang onto and make excuses for. 



It is quite sickening the love I have for my city. I just hate being cold, so Phoenix remains my lust and warm blanket. It doesn't stop me from listening to Do or Die and juke in the mornings while I get dressed. 



I am considering going back for a weekend visit sometime during the fall to get my fix. The thought of all my favorite food joints are keeping me up at night.  


So, this look is an me hoping that fall drops its mixtape on Phoenix by September 1st. I don't think I wore these pants on the blog yet. I decided to pull them out with my BCBG blazer, that just sits in the closet. 


I kept the colors neutral and accessories simple. The top I purchased from Goodwill for $2. The fabric is really soft and there is a zipper on the side. I love how I always find my best simple tops at Goodwill. Shout out to all the old heads that think all of their clothes are out of style and donates them for me. 

You guys are the real M.V.P.

What do you think of the look?

5 comments:

  1. Loving the look and the colors. I so can't wait for fall myself.

    Askiaabdull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I can't wait to see your fall looks!

      Delete
  2. Girl, how do you make it look like it's not summertime?!?

    Love the pink blazer with those white heels.
    We gotta plan a blogger date...I mean since you already traveling and all..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I just try to think about it not being hot and hurry and take them before I start sweating lol, Being in the shade helps...Yes girl, I was thinking coming to the East Coast this fall, cause I want to link up with you and a few others. I will decide in the next month.

      Delete
  3. I lI've it. We were certainly in kindred spirit with these colors. But, speaking of Chicago my girls were so not feeling me wearing muted warm color all throughout the year. Lol... we in AZ wear email all year around. Lol great post.

    ReplyDelete