Monday, July 20, 2015

NYFW Mens Best in Street Style

I think I had one of the best weekends in a long time. I didn't do a damn thing. Not one single thing. I woke up at 10 on Saturday, went to the store to buy enough food for my weekend hibernation, and went right back to bed. I stayed in my pajamas and robe til Sunday. 

Watched Sex and the City and all of the Power episodes. I canceled meetups, invites, and didn't take one single outfit picture. I am now well rested and can continue life as I know it. 



 I did review some great street style looks from last weeks Men's NYFW. I must say that I saw more looks at Men's fashion week than I have with Women's fashion week. The inspiration that I once thought I lost, was given back to me in one single week.


My Boo Askia Abdull, of askiaabdull.blogspot.com, made it to the front page of Complex, Congrats!


I just love everything about New York fashion. Everyone is so effortless, like they rolled out of bed, looked in their closet, grabbed a cigarette, and left. The shit looks so chic and nothing is tight fitted. 

Everyone looks comfortable and fabulous. My kind of fashion. New York knows how to be themselves and it works. I need to take some notes. 

Lets get into a few favorites...



Unreal!






A cute D.I.Y.








Boots!






I think I am more obsessed with Men's fashion these days.














Gorg!







Chic!





Fucking pajamas though...damn!




I am so inspired by these looks. New York always comes through. I need to make my way there soon, just to drink coffee on the corner and people watch all day. 

I will be doing this silk pajama trend as well. Fuck it!

Images: Style.com/Complex

No comments:

Post a Comment