Friday, July 3, 2015

4th of July x Tommy Hilfiger

Yaaaay!! It's the Fourth of July, well tomorrow is. My favorite holiday of the year. Bar B ques, family, drinking, and fireworks. What's not to love? Plus you don't have to exchange gifts with anyone, so there is no pressure. 

I do miss back home in Chicago though. There was always so many barbeques and block parties. Arizona is always too hot to do daytime things, unless you are at the pool. Which is why I am dipping out to L.A. in the morning to be at the beaches all day.



My best friend from Chicago is currently on a plane to see me. She will be here for a week. I have been waiting all month for this. Her first time here and I have so much planned. The best gift I can receive. 




I wouldn't care if we just sat around all week watching Sex in The City reruns and drinking wine. We Face Time everyday doing the shit anyway. But since it is her first time on the West Coast, I am showing her as much as I can in 7 days. I took a nap to get me there.


Anyway, what is more American than Tommy Hilfiger and burnt hot dogs? I guess Ralph Lauren and hamburgers, but I found this Tommy Hilfiger skirt a few months back and saved it for this moment. I purchased it for $12 at a consignment shop called My Sister's Closet. The skirt still had tags!! 

I love the subtle red, white, and blue colors. The way the colors move throughout the skirt. I am in love. I kept it simple with a no accessories and my mirrored frames.

Top: Goodwill; Skirt: Tommy Hilfiger (Thrift); Heels: Steve Madden; Glasses: H&M

Do you have any plans for the fourth? 

Follow me on Snap Chat @JustMariklo

Happy Fourth!!


2 comments:

  1. Girl I so love your blog. Very nice styles you're showing. I just started fashion blogging and you are my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you hun! I am happy to be an inspiration to you, I checked out your blog and it is great! You are on the right path XOXO

      Delete