Thursday, July 23, 2015

Get to Know - Jump from Paper

I know I haven't posted any looks this week, I promise next week I will be back in action. Also, tomorrow I am having a $7 everything sale only for 27 hours. I was supposed to do this on my birthday, but I was a bit occupied. Since it is still July, I felt I could squeeze it in. 

Until then, get into these dope bags by Jump from Paper. I spotted them on Instagram the other day and fell in love. The are bags and clutches made to look like that came right out of a cartoon. They look very realistic and a great collective piece to have. 



They are really unique and eye catching on the street. A conversation piece. You know I love conversation pieces.




They have different collections and styles. Some are only available for a limited time.



Right now, the traveler collection is my favorite. The classic colors and style is very versatile, even in a serious environment.


They make wallets and coin purses.



The back of all of their bags are durable and have enough space as your average bag. Only the front of the bag has the 2 dimensional look. So dope!


The bags are actually affordable, the most being $100. I saw a few available on Ebay for around $50. I can't wait to purchase one and create a look.

You can see more at www.jumpfrompaper.com.

1 comment:

  1. ok... Im so confused by these bags... and intrigued. I had to look at them over and over, what a great find!
    http://ahhhsoneo.com

    ReplyDelete